An eHow article by Gail Lee Martin.
My mother-in-law used to make this dessert back in the 1950s. We all loved it. It’s easy to make and really tasty.
Things You’ll Need:
- large can of crushed pineapple
- 1/2 pound of rolled graham crackers
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin. If you don’t have a rolling pin, just run them through a blender to make coarse crumbs. You can also get these in a box now.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, the crushed pineapple, and the sugar together.
- Stir in the cream, adding just enough to make the whole mix pourable. You can use half ‘n half for this.
- Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole and put the mix into it.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for one hour.
For other recipes by Cora Joy Martin, check out these: